As many of you know, I joined the team at HERS Breast Cancer Foundation in November 2017. It is a joy to be a part of this cause. Every day I see the beautiful and significant ways we bring HERS -- Hope, Empowerment, Renewal, and Support to breast cancer survivors.
I'm so proud to be a part of this organization and how hard our team works! We're known for our compassion and individual approach for each patient as well as our beautiful and welcoming Program Stores.
Please join me in fulfilling our mission. Your tax-deductible contribution will provide post-surgical products and dignity to under-served (low income, uninsured, or under-insured) survivors. Donations in all amounts are welcome and appreciated!
To get my fundraising off to a good start, I just donated $100 (Anonymous). I'll reach my $1,000 goal if 9 friends give, too!
Not sure how much to give? Consider this:
- $50 provides a specialty bra
- $60 provides a post-surgical support camisole
- $85 provides a compression sleeve to help alleviate limb pain & swelling
- $150 provides a wig for a patient experiencing hair loss
- $300 provides a breast prosthetic
Thank you for your support!